Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Only after you have lost everything can you do anything.

Stop trying to control everything AND JUST LET GO!

I finally know what this means. I'm starting fresh, finally. It's a beautiful thing. I realized that many people around me NEED to do the same thing. If not the same thing then they need to sit at home alone so they can decipher what is best for them and if they really want to deal with the bull crap that has been haunting them for months, maybe even years. Who knows. I am just really happy that I finally have an idea and a say on what is going on in my life.

I would love to say that when I left my house it was the biggest mistake of my life, but honestly I believe that if that did not happen I would be in serious trouble. It was the best thing I have ever done. It made me realize so much. I have learned more about myself since that happened than I have ever known about myself in all of my years of living.

So I leave you with this and end on a beautifully happy note.

FUCKIN' SKANKS!

No comments: