I am so sick of people. Especially people who shamelessly flirt with you. I can't stand it. I mean I can but I have to like you a little to be able to deal with that, but come on EVERY DAY. Give it a rest. I don't want a boyfriend especially a creepy one. My shit needs to be panned out before I am ready for any of that. That douche bag screwed me up. I don't want that kind of relationship again. I am going to be very picky and I am very soon I am going to be very blunt. I am going to start having to hurt some feelings. I mean I hate doing that but it is coming to the point where I have absolutely no choice.
Don't you love how the nice guys/girls get fucked over by a-holes and end up being another a-hole so they won't get hurt anymore. It's a vicious circle. It's the inevitable.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment